Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sparkle Clouds Airplane


Well this is my second idea i came up with from the Martha Sewart stamp set. I used this dimensional liqued I got from Micheal's craft store called Glistening Snow Writer. When i used it i thought it was perfect cause it came out white with sparkles, but when i came back a few hours later to see if it was dry, i was disappointed to see it dried clear with tones of sparkles. I love sparkles so will use this product again but for making clouds for a boys card, well it didn't turn out in my opinion. It is still a cute card but i don't think the clouds fit, what do you think? Again i used dimensions to raise the plane, the sparkle gel pen for the highlights. The card stock is from Stampin Up it is tempting turquoise, yoyo yellow, and close to cocoa. I used the new eyelets punch for that added touch.
Well until my next post enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. would have looked for realistic if you did not put on the borders but still okay

    ReplyDelete