Friday, July 31, 2009

Daisie Flowers Die Cut


Well I have this box of scrap paper beginning to become to large, so i went through it and came across these colours. I just got the daisies flowers 2 die cut from Stampin Up and after many tries this is what I came up with. It is so hard coming up with new ideas, I will continue to play around with this set to see what eles i can imagine up. I am surprised I came up with anything at all with this heat wave never ending lol. The colour scheme is rose red, coral cameo, old olive and raspberry tart dsp. the Thanks so much is from the new hostess lvl 3 stamp set. Hope you like.
Until my next post enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. really good love your site

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally it worked posted mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure miss your postings hope all is well with you love your work

    ReplyDelete