Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday Cake Scrap Page


Hello everyone, I am back from my trip and busy making scrap pages. Yes taking a break from cards :) but don't you worry I will make cards again soon.
I just wanted to show you all how you can incorporate your stamps set with scrapbooking. The next several posts will all have stamp sets from stamping up that will be used, most of the stamp sets i used are retired. I just wanted you to see the layouts that could be used.
Here I used the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set "still available" Pacific Point ink and card stock (retired colour)
And the new in color Crushed Curry ink and card stock.
I took whisper white 12X12 card stock and stamped all over,
mated the pictures added some accessories and there is a bright beautiful scrap page.

No comments:

Post a Comment