Friday, June 19, 2009

Pastel Flower Babies


This stamp set was so cute i had to play with it. I came up with two different cards. This card looks better in person, I know it isn't Stampin Up slap my hands hehe. I did use so saffron, certain celery, and tea party dsp from stampin up thou, and i did use stampin up inks too. The stamp set is from close to my heart and it is called Flower Child. I used my stampin up blender pen to colour it all in with bliss blue, sage, pretty in pink, blush, rose red, and banana yellow retired. I then cut out the flowers from the tea party dsp and cut the babies out and put them on dimensionals, the background was sponged with mint green also retired ink and took my scissors to give the egdes a rough look.

Until my nest post i hope you enjoy this one..

No comments:

Post a Comment